Capecitabine

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hello

I am seeing my Consultant on Friday and she has indicated that I will be put on Capecitabine.  Just wondered if anyone else had experience of this drug?   My  cancer has gone from bones to liver and shown a small progression. Having had chemo in the past I just wonder if this type of oral chemo is kinder.

• Hi

I have been watching for a post from you to see how you got on with your consultant last Friday! I wonder if I missed it!

Anyway, how did you get on? I do hope you got ALL your questions answered! Please let us know, if you get a chance!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Had scan results this week and for the first time In 18 months and since diagnosis, the cape appears to working and everything is stable.   Never had a meeting that didn't have a but or however or a change of treatment.  Hope it works for the rest of you.

Fingers crossed for the next 3 months.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Congratulations on Stable Mabel with no buts!

I got 20 months out of Cape so fingers crossed for you that this is the 1st of many good results.

Have a fab Christmas

Hugs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you . If I'm honest it was a bit of a surprise and shock.  I prepare myself for a change of schedule and a mixed report so was a nice change!