Angry insults

• 6 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Hi everyone, I have a part time job working all day Wednesday and Friday afternoon and evening. I have had it fo 16 years. One boss in particular is a rude, ignorant bully, but on the whole I like the job. Yesterday I told my boss to f... Ck off, he wanted me to carry an large parcel containing a machine part to the post office. He had a car parked outside! We had an altercation at the door just as I was about to go and do some banking for him. When I came back he had gone but the manageress said he was furious.  I said  I didn't care, bring it on. So the point of this post is  had anyone else said or done things they wouldn't normally have. P S, my partner says he is proud of me and doesn't know how 8 have stuck  it for so long 

• Good for you,I have fallen out with my next door neighbour on more than one occasion because she used to treat me like a servant.She is so overbearing people don't like to refuse to help her.I got so fed up in the end that I was forced to say something.We have never got on badly,but things are easier now she realises I am not a doormat.Jane x

• Thankyou Jane, a bit of validation helps even though I know I am in the right xx

Love is eternal
  • Dear Needing friends, why should you risk your own health and safety carrying probably quite a heavy ( I've no doubt) machine part to the post office. Your boss shouldn't make unreasonable requests of you. I say good for you,. It might make your boss take a look at his own behaviour.

• Thankyou sunflowers15, it was the culmination of many things he's done. I was at the point when no other words would do. I had said just before that we were  getting older, he said he was catching us up. He is in his 40s.it was simply an I am your boss you do as I say moment. I could write a book! Anyway we shall see what the outcome is. Wishing you all good things, pam xx

Love is eternal
  • Needing Friends, Just hoping things went ok

• Thankyou, haven't heard from work but am going in today on a 10 till 7 shift. We shall see what happens. Otherwise, he, the boss, is usually there on the Friday afternoon when I start so I can't imagine he will let it go. Will let you know, have got worse things happening than  receiving a load of f abuse from him. I will either cry from frustration if he talks over me and I can't  get my points across, hope not as he will see that as a victory, or I may just let him have it with both barrels, and sound like a hysterical, foul mouthed old woman. Or it may be a combination of the two. Life is just one party at the moment xxxxx

Love is eternal