UC 50 Form

Hi, would it be possible to have some assistance in filling out the UC 50 form as it is very confusing for someone who has cancer? Apart from personal, and health professional details, which parts are to be filled in, am I right in ticking that I have cancer, then get the health professionals to sign page 24 and send off the form or would I need to fill in more.

  • Hi

    Thank you for contacting us here at Macmillan.  My name is Rachel and I am a Work Support Advisor on Macmillan’s National Support Line.

    It’s so important that you are clear on how to ensure the UC50 form is completed correctly and I’m glad you have chosen to contact us for guidance.

    Our team provides advice to people about their rights at work.  We do have a team of Welfare Rights Advisors however, who can talk to you about accessing benefits, including form completion. The team would be glad to help you with your enquiry. This team is not currently represented on the Ask an Expert forum but can be contacted on 0808 808 0000, options 1, 2 and 2.  They can also be contacted via LiveChat and by Email.  Their opening hours are 8am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.


    Rachel, Work Support Advisor 

    Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.