Brain cancer

• 1 reply
  • 10 subscribers

Hello, I just want to ask how I can apply for Macmillan brain tumour grant?

• Hello

Thank you for your message. Here is a link to further information about the Macmillan grant, how you may be eligible and how to apply. I hope you find this useful.

If you’d like to be assessed for a grant, either speak to your own healthcare team or to one of our benefits advisers. Our benefits advisers aren’t available on Ask an Expert just at the moment but can be contacted on 0808 808 0000 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday or between 9am and 5pm at the weekends. Alternatively you can talk to them using our webchat facility here by selecting “Chat to us” and then selecting the “Welfare Benefits & Grants” option.

You’ll need to have some financial information ready about your situation, such as income from all sources and outgoings like rent or mortgage, council tax, fuel bills etc. and also some details about your health.

If you later need some support with any personal finance questions, such as questions on mortgage, pensions or insurance policies, please feel free to come back to us here, or we’re also available on 0808 808 0000 or on webchat.

Kind regards.

Julia

Financial Guide

Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.