chemo #3

Less than one minute read time.

Hello you lovely lot

Well, it all went well until they tired to get the stitch out from the Hickman line op thingy and a bit of it was stuck to the scab so it pulled - bit *ouch* but we got there in the end ;)

Feeling WOOZY from piriton etc, but picked up afterwards by stepdad, mum here all afternoon to make me cuppas and cooked dinner when kids got in, so lolling on sofa is all I've done and all I'm going to do until I go to read my little 'un a bedtime story :)

Thank you all for your lovely hugs and best wishes, i think they're working ;)

xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey, can't believe how quickly you are crossing these off...that's 2/1 out of the way now.

get practising the chicken dance for next week now xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

*Grins*

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Deri woke up last night for a wee and then woke me up to ask if I was well enough to tuck her back in bless her! I did feel as though my head was made of lead but did it and had enough brain to think how good she was not to sneak into my bed ;)

managed to get up this morning to point her in the direction of clean clothes etc and make her some cereal, wiped worktops down then collapsed onto sofa :)

Talking of sofas, the little one in the big room was buggered really. My crazy but fabulous mum found two matching sofas and installed them on Tuesday (taking away small knackered one and the very knackered armchair) so now we have a 'U' shape of sofas and armchair and much comfort :))

Megan looked after me very well last night once my mum had gone, and Broni was very good to me this morning... I love my girls :)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That's what mothers and daughters are for xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad things went well - but don't envy you the Hickman line - think I prefer just getting stuck with lots of needles - I've become impervious now anyway!

What's this with you and sofas - you just had to do it - didn't you!!!

Ann ;-0 x