Back to Work World

Less than one minute read time.

My lovely mum popped over last night with dinners for last night and tonight plus a choc cake....... she says I can then still work if I want but not be too tired trying to cook when I get in too! :)

So, a 'normal' day then. Drop Deri at breakfast club, get to work, switch on computer and kettle. Thankful got all the 'hellos' and 'how are yous' and 'are you oks' out of the way yesterday! ;)

No meetings booked or planned so I can take it easy, but I was Tired after lunch!
Maybe this was also due to a purge last night - I had a row with the teens... I think we were all tired and stressed and emotional and it all just bubbled over... but we were all hugging, crying, laughing and saying we loved each other by the end of it. I think it was needed in a way, and I haven't cried since the morning after the diagnosis so I let myself sob and feel sorry for myself - following on from the release from the shouting it was a good emotional purge indeed!

And the hugs and the love afterwards - just lovely ...

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad,

Its nice when a Family comes together.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad,

Know what you mean about 'the purge' walking on eggshells gets to be too much at times and as we all know irritating as hell!

Glad you all had a release followed by love and cuddles.

Helen xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi,

Its good that you all had that release, and that you were all able to hug and cry and make up together. Hell, its bad enough being a teenager without all this crap as well, and a houseful of hormonal women to boot!!!

Take care xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks everyone,

I think I had maternal guilt and they had teen guilt and then we all forgave each other! My eldest made me cups of tea last night and told me what chore she was going to do when she got in from school today bless her! She also chatted to me lots about her 6th form stuff, I think she's really getting into it!

And I had big kisses from them both at bedtime :)

Stinker - yep,. 4 females in one house, a female dog and 4 female ducks... no wonder my fella doesn't stay too many nights a week LOL! ;)

Take care everyone, much apreciated to eb able to rant this way!

xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ooooooh nice daffodil, my little Welsh Cariad..

Glad you've got a good mum and great kids too. Nothing like a good 'make up after a row'  is there?

Listen to auntie My and don't work too hard now (ha ha ha from the woman who just did too much )

do as i say,, not what I do :o)

Take care and rant away

Big hug

Little My xxxxxx