my story

• Friday 17th July 2015

FormerMember
    FormerMember

was ok day spent morning resting with few visitors and then kids came over for whole afternoon. Which warn me out but was very good day. Then watched Miranda. 
     Last night woke up twice with headache which took a lot out of me but this morning I’m ok. 

Busy weekend ahead. The radiotherapy starts this week or next week so very nervous about that. But Keeping to healthy diet thanks mum 

• Thursday 17th July 2015

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This morning was good we went to collects sister from friend then got few bits in tesco we was gonna to see someone else but head was hurting me so we went home so I can have painkillers 
    This afternoon we have my kids around then all stay for roast yummy. Saturday planned to visit the beach as nice weather then Sunday church so things to keep me going. 

• home date

FormerMember
    FormerMember

yes after about 5 weeks I can go home on Wednesday if all goes ok. Hopefully 2 scans I need before treatment will happen tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Hospital been good but looking forward to having proper food. What I gathered is that they will need to get few bits maybe a carer every day but we see what happens. 

• found out

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i did start blog some where else so this is just copying and pasting:

so last week found out what I got. Started end of March where one of my eyes doubled they didn’t know what it was, they thought it could be Ms or can be other things. Had MRI and something showed up. But in June my other eye started double up then my leg was worble. So was in hospital for a bit but then they decided I should have a biopsy. 
    That…