My first blog!

• 09 - 11th April updates

FormerMember
    FormerMember

9th April

Fallen behind with my blog and can’t really remember what happened today. Sickness is still okayish but I am now a little bit constipated :( On the whole though it wasn’t a bad day.

I am getting tired of the immune injections that I have to give myself daily though. These added to the injections I already have for my blood clot are getting me down.

10th April

Sickness has started to come but nowhere…

• 01 - 8th April updates

FormerMember
    FormerMember

1st April

Only one nightly trip to the loo again although I still woke up in the middle of the night as the dog accidently kicked me in the face!

Woke up feeling quite sick and ended up actually being sick at 10:30. Rather unusual as I haven’t been sick in a long time …. I also have a pain in my hip which I think is from constantly sleeping on that side. I don’ really have much choice though due to my nephrostomy bag…

• 27 - 31st March updates

FormerMember
    FormerMember

27th March

We had friends come to visit today for lunch at a local pub. I learnt my lesson this time and didn’t have a starter and only ate ½ of everything on my plate. It was a delightful lunch and catch up and our friends showered me with flowers and gifts!

28th March

I woke up feeling sick again, about a level 5 or 6 but that passed later on.

Today was my first full day at the Hospice. I met a retired…

• 22 - 26th March updates

FormerMember
    FormerMember

22nd March

Woke up today feeling much better thank God. Hubby cooked me a splendid brunch from the Macmillan cook book which went down rather well.

We went into town later in the day so I could purchase some new clothes (I have lost a stone and a half recently and gone down a dress size). After that we had a brief interlude to the local pub for our dog to have a play date with his ‘girlfriend’.

Hubby once again…

• 19th - 21st March updates

FormerMember
    FormerMember

19th March

Today wasn't a good day. I woke up feeling very sick and didn’t actually know which end to point at the Ioo first! Thankfully I wasn’t sick but didn't feel I could actually get out of bed until gone midday. My father visited for an hour or so which was nice. Later in the day I had stomach ache and there was a little bit of blood in my urine. Before bed I had to take some Oramorph (liquid morphine) for the first…