Wasn't expecting this. But will fight it all the way.

• Returning skin cancer

Had skin cancer removed from nose 7 months ago  been back to doctors it’s back again , appointment booked back In hospital in 1 week . Not looking forward to it ,hopefully won’t lose my nose 
  • 5 weeks pre op been to onocology

Well been a long two weeks,  had its ups but quite a few downs, back on slow release morphine but touch wood seems that his pain is more controlled. Been to see his lovely oncologist today and one of his macmillan nurse. And we all agreed to wai...
  • 3rd type of cancer but still fighting it

I had bowel cancer 27 yrs ago and finished up with a colostomy for life, I then developed Skin Cancer which was removed, 2 yrs ago i was diagnosed with Prostate cancer had RT and HT and my PSA dropped to 0.03 after 6 months check it had risen to 0.88...
  • Day 22 pre op

Went to see his surgeon Mr Vohra such a lovely person to say how skilled he is , so down to earth, anyway was told no sign of cancer in any of the lymph nodes and now being referred back to onogology for mop up chemotherapy,  also had his feed t...
  • Day 19 pre op

Hubby is having a good day today,  district nurse came yesterday to take out the stitches from his chest drain. Just keep dressing on for a few days. Back at hospital Tuesday now as got a call to come in to see his surgeon. Trying to find a new ...