Pulmonary Embolisms

Less than one minute read time.

It's taken 8 days, 4 physicians, 2 hospitals and an ambulance to detect pulmonary embolisms!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you, Chris!!! xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Maureen

I thought I had posted here earlier.  So sorry to hear about L and all the problems but I am glad that they finally have him sorted and hope he is doing much better very soon.  Take care of yourself

love

Bren

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you, Bren!

They are now thinking that he does not have Pulmonary Embolisms, but that his breathing difficulties are due to the numerous tumours in his lungs. He will be starting his chemo this Monday, instead of next week. They're hoping that this will shrink these tumours and alleviate his breathing problems. They seem to be worse again today - maybe because of the humidity.

Big Hugs to You (and of course to Max!!!)

Love, M

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Maureen, you certainly are having a tough summer.  I do hope the chemo will be helpful and ease some of the problems.  Sending hugs.

I  am in Newfoundland right now, 10 degrees and raining so no humidity here!  It would be lovely to see the sun shine for a day.  But it is great to see family and get away.  Max is in Mississauga in the heat.

take care

love Bren