***HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ***

***ANN***

We’ve got the T shirts printed

The drinks are on ice

The goat has been sacrificed

And the Proclaimers are booked

So let the party begin...

And here is a card from all of us...

Happy Birthday my dear!  Did you think I was joking when I said us Swedes love a birthday? And you said you’d wait for your surprise... well here it is!  Enjoy! Sorry I am so rubbish at ICT stuff I had loads of pictures of cakes and ballons etc and I can't get them on here so imagine them!)  I didn’t get messages back in time from a few in time, so sorry and hopefully they will comment at the bottom instead...)

You really really support me when I need it however rubbish you are feeling and are the best silly side-kick a silly could ever wish for... I raise a glass to you... my special friend (and you are special in so many ways J she says hiding the scissors ) Here’s to more of everything... love and laughs and life and greed and ....everything!   I will come up to Scotland again and then I will come and see you... and buy you a real birthday drink- promise...!

Love you, Little My xxxx

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Ann

Happy Birthday to you.  HIP HIC HOORAY, HIC HIC HOORAY HIC HIC HOORAY

Not very original Ann and can only write it as singing voice is worse than an alley cat, But hope you have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love and best wishes

Shaz xxxx

"A little bird told me it's your birthday so I'm sending many, many happy returns Sunny.  Have a great day with LOTS of chocolate.  Love and *hugs*, Madge x x x x x"

Dear Ann, wishing you a wonderful birthday full of bubbly, chocs and all the other things that are considered bad!...you are an inspiration to all of us and this is a little way to say thank you for making our days a little brighter. Love Peanutxx

Hi Ann,

So your 55 yrs old today. Well I hope you have a fantastic time. If anyone deserves to have a good day its you. So sit back and relax.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Love Jackie.xx ( Sarsfield )

Dear Ann, hope you have one of the best birthdays ever and the sun is shining for you. Lots of love from your fellow Scot in 'Sunny' Hamilton, Christine xxxxxx

Happy Birthday Ann, have a few sherbets, enjoy your day. Love Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Ann,

Happy birthday!  One year older and one year wiser (definitely wiser) but as lovely as ever.  I hope you feel good for your birthday and wishing you lots of days sat in the garden with your sun on your face, donning a smile and a G&T.  Lots of hugs and love, Molly (Sharon) xxx

This World Has Two Types Of People,

Those That Walk In The Sun Casting A Shadow,

Those That Walk In The Shadows Casting SunShine.

Sunny By Name And Nature, How Well Deserved,

Spreading A Breath Of Humour And Love On Her Journey

You Deserve The Best Birthday Possible Ann - Enjoy

Sent With Love,  Hugs and Thanks - Never Change John XX

Have a great birthday, and hope its sunny, cocktails available on my lawn, but served in a coffee pot xxx Chrisie

Happy Birthday Ann, love from Sue (victoria11) xxxshe was feeling very sick and was going to try and get a message in time, but I said I would put this in if she didn’t manage

(If I didn’t get to you, or you didn’t get back to me in time, add a comment at the bottom instead please... thanks Little My)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

better blow up some more balloons and pop a few party poppers then...

Know what it feels like..I was checked in at the 2 star rated hotel otherwise known asmy 'local'  hospital... they did give me a new bag for my birthday, but as you know, it just doesn't match any of my shoes...

Just been for a walk cos I am trying to increase my stamina and stop this breathlessness... can't breathe now ha ha so back on the sofa with laptop

Have you seen we have got a new convert out of the closet over in warped?

The family grows....

Oh, btw, Happy Birthday!

Little Myxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hope you are feeling good angel xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Another Happy Birthday Wish Ann.

Paul 58 was unable to get a message to you, so he has asked me to pass on the following:

I wish Ann the brightest, most glorious day and wish I could shin over Hadrian's Wall to bring you flowers x.

Thank you to Little My for making the cyber card on our behalf, it was a lovely thought.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hip hop and a happy birthday to you xxx

Hippy birdies two ewe,

hippo birdies too you,,,

hoppy birdies, happy birdies

happy birthday tooo youuuuuuuuuu!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Christine and Paul, I really am staggered by everyone's kindness.

If you're all now in the mood for a bit of fun, skip over to 'warped' where your contributions will be very welcome!

Love, Ann x