Mwa ha ha We won't be beaten LM's mates chat here- temp, 'warped' ok?

5 minute read time.

We will not be beaten - if we can't find eachother on warped or anywhere, we can use the comments boxes below to say hi and meet ok?

I was going to do a new blog post for this but it wouldn't let me so you can either read the silly below or skip to the bottom and just use it as a temporary warped or chat place until we can find a way to meet somewhere.. How does that sound?

I hate not being able to see how you all are, and a Little My never gives up (usually) so onwards and upwards. Big hug to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog:

As you know Little My was rather pleased recently with what  GC said  so imagine her surprise when she logged on to her new page and her groups had changed.

Instead of anal cancer and the baggies, here was Lung secondary cancer and for those who are terminal and one about vertical challenges.

Had Macland been having a quiet word with GC and things weren’t as she thought? Is it a pre-empt for her next meeting with him? How awful would that be if you found out  by your mac groups changing... and I know I am ‘vertically challenged’ but you don’t have to rub it in eh? Or are they trying to mess with our heads... ? hmmm  have you gone and the site been taken over by an evil Baron intent on world domination.. I wonder...

So then she tries to get on to warped. Where is it? Hmmm can’t find it. So Little My goes for a wander through the a to z of groups looking for a group that might contain warped cos she can’t remember where she set it up in the first place. Luckily it was under chat with a ‘c’ and not tzat or she might have been here all day. Couldn’t post on it though and it disappeared again. Found it and saved it into favourites but then the favourites disappeared. Hmm. OK, where is my blog thinks Little My... can’t find it anywhere. Eventually she scrolls back through all the blogs to her last one and finds that. It is not called Bummer any more but Test.

Are you testing me Macland? My patience perhaps? Or my computer skills? Or whether I am a worthy adversary to mad evil Baron...?

None of the other posts are any where to be seen and everything is wonky and odd and not where it should be and Little My has a headache before she’s even got out of bed. So Little My starts sending messages to poor Laura who wants to know of glitches. Bet she wished she hadn’t asked. I think they are all from me! They did their best to answer and help- thanks.

Eventually found my blog now called Test and renamed it back to its rightful name of Bummer. Do I pass the test? Is there a prize? Or do I get the James Bond kit?

In between this, I had to pack up some boxes for moving. All the stuff that needs wrapping in paper cos P doesn’t do that sort of thing. P has got a bit over excited and packed up the whole kitchen bar 2 mugs, 2 plates etc. No saucepans out etc. What are we going to eat for the rest of the week? What are we going to give the removal men their coffee in I ask? I am not unpacking any boxes he says, we will have to buy disposable mugs.

Do they exist? Not sure... hmmm. Wore myself out packing bottles of wine and gin and that- should have just drunk them all and saved the bother. And why have I got a bottle of vodka in there? I don’t drink vodka and don’t remember buying it... Has Christine been hiding in the cupboard I wonder.... Don’t think so, cos there is no irn bru in there. Maybe the weird stuff elves actually put in good weird stuff in cupboards sometimes.

So before I go to school for the afternoon (cos I told them I wasn’t coming in this morning and they said ok) ... next on my list is the dreaded BT and broadband.....

My phone can be changed on the internet and not by phone. My internet can be changed on the phone but not on the internet (what??) so I didn’t have to talk to those lovely telephone people for 8 hours, just fill in a form online and my phone will magically switch from one house to another next Friday (hahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Now, broadband people can’t switch it on till phone people tell them they have changed even though I have told them it will change... so once phone people have swapped me on Friday (ha ha) the broadband people will then book their people to flick the switch on my broadband and that will take 5 working days to happen.

How? What? I tried bribery- I will swap my phone to you if you can do it at the same time etc etc but to no avail. So Little My is going to be without internet from Friday for at least a week. Eeeeeeek. So I won’t be able to be with you lot unless I can sort my phone out to post things somewhere. Not a happy bunny.

So, in case I can’t sort my phone out, I just want to send you all a big big hug and tell you all to take care while I am internet-less and I will save up a huge blog for you of the moving saga etc.

Back to macland tonight. Finally get to post something on warped and it posts it twice. There is a delete button so I press it and the message comes up

As this post has no replies, no children will be deleted.

What? Which children? Is there a room out the back of kids that get deleted if you want to get rid of  a post that has replies? Are we really in some weird scary evil boss who lives in a volcano website? I dare not delete it just in case children are harmed.

Oh and why has every one got fighter jets all of a sudden...and when James says the site will be taken down I think he means it really with his fighter jet...

If they start stroking white cats and mwa ha ha-ing... or you here admin mutter the phrase ‘my plans for world domination’ or the word cunning appear...or the other avatar options are tanks and rifles and bombs,  run, my friends, run....

Anyway, I think that is enough rambling for now.

The real news is you will get some peace and quiet from me next week and that some of my pubes are starting to grow back (well, its big news for me, I thought they were  gone for good)

Love to you all

Little My xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

been a difficult day - needed to chat and unload but not had a chance.

Get on to the mac community - eventually then have to decide where do i try as i know it will take forever to get there and then i could lose the page!!!

Anyway i am going to try and put up a blog lol - may take a couple of days

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

been a difficult day - needed to chat and unload but not had a chance.

Get on to the mac community - eventually then have to decide where do i try as i know it will take forever to get there and then i could lose the page!!!

Anyway i am going to try and put up a blog lol - may take a couple of days

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh I got here. so sorry Daisybun... wish I could chat with you :o(

In the meantime sending you a big big hug xxxxxx Will try and find your blog if you get to post it.

Big hug and lots of love

Little My xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello everyone!

Phew, got here! I have saved it to favourites and that seems to be working... I managed to post a blog last night and may try another now... oh I love living life on the edge!

Much Love and Blessings to you ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dearest Armchair,

I couldn't comment on here last night, it wouldn't let me and i don't know if you'll get to see this, so did a friend request to say hi too but no idea if that worked either!

Anyway, just wanted to send you the biggest biggest hug. I am glad you like my blogs and sorry you are so sad. I hope they get this lot sorted soon so you get some support and I can hopefully put the odd smile on your face. I have been on the other end too (mum) and it is very very sad, but it does get easier over time I promise. It is still such early days so all I can do for now is send you a big squeezy Little My hug (and they are the best- honest!) and I love your name. Maybe I squash up in you one day?

xxxxxx

The rest of you rabble... i still can't get to warped. Getting fed up now cos my lack of internet is looming fast.... and they have messed with the phone thing so can't do anything anymore except status updates... harumph.

take care and love to you all,

xxxxxx

ps. Lets get one thing straight now.  I am not having 100 of fishing blokes and football teams at my wedding ok?