Brace yourselves!!!

2 minute read time.

Promise this one will be short enough that oxygen is not required but in return you have to do something at the end ha ha... (suspense eh?? that might keep you going to the end... ooh what could it be.... ah ah... I know your type... no sneaky scrolling down!!! )

So, having spent the weekend with my head in the metaphorical sand and lovely it was too...and can just about breathe again... tomorrow is Monday (yeah, I know you know that)  and next week is a biggy and no mistake so...

It feels a bit like the cliff hangers on those old American soap operas...

Has Little My's house sale fallen through? or will she have to pack and move in just  one week?

Is My's cancer going or staying?? Just what  will the gorgeous consultant find when he sticks his finger up there?

How will Sunny's chemo go?

Will Little My ever slow down.... (oh, I guess you know the answer to that one already)

Tune in folks to find out.... in another episode of  the ordinary story of everyday folk.. oh hang on thats where it falls down.. the silly story of loony folk...

(that's never mind cars to garages, cats to vets etc etc)

I was  thinking wouldn't it be funny if I stuck something really weird up there just to see his face...Oh sorry, My,  I can still feel something... hmmm rummage..doesn't feel like your tumour... rummage... definitely something there.... pulls it out... "oh, its a kinder egg toy rabbit..."  ha ha ha of course that's not going to happen cos I am wincing at the thought of him even looking never mind anything else and I don't care how handsome he is :-)

So, ladies and gents...I'm stocking up on the chocolate, fags, booze, tea, coffee, tissues and tena pads...you need to get a good night's sleep... its going to be quite a week....

Now for what i want you to do... I know you think I am a nutter, but I am also a nutty professor (scientist) and I always want to know stuff and experiment...now I have been getting the odd person saying I have been reading your blogs but not said anything before, and I was thinking there were about only  5 or6 of you who actually read them...maybe 10 at the very most,  and then I saw there were about 30 000 people on this site which kind of freaked me out a bit... now I know there are not that many of you whohave nothing better to do than  read the ramblings of a mad woman, but my scientist brain wants to experiment and see how many people on an average day actually read these blogs we write so...

If you read this, would you in the interests of science, press the comment button? You don't have to reply if you don't want...or just say Hi or something... of course you can claim your prize of choccies, fags, booze etc if you want and all my usual nutters please keep your usual comments coming cos I love them and you so much!!! Hope I don't blow the site up... I have blown the school lab up a few times errr.... ooops!

Lots of love

Little Myxxxx

ps knowing meand my usual experiement results, I'll probably only get 1 reply ... from Shaz's fat awkward cow of a dog who heard that there was chocolate going free.. :-)  xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was gasping before I starter to read this, lung cancer, smoking, trying to sleep lying down, they don't go together!  That'll teach me to go for a nap.

I'm listening...  the voices are telling me that you are the reincarnation of Lizzie Borden.  Tempting us with the offer of drugs and other addictive substances so you can find out where we live and... chop chop chop...

I'd also love to know who else is reading this nonsense, it's good to know there are others out there with too much time on their hands or a taste for the frankly macabre, or just very frank.

I love the idea of him removing a 'lump' from there.  How about a rolo?  Then you can say to him as a chat up line "I thought you might like my last rolo"

I'm roloing all over the floor now...

Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh dear looks like I did break the site haha and  another experiment failed .... Never mind it was worth it for your rwply!

Ann you nearly killed me with that rolo comment... I snorted my tea and toast out and nearly choked!!! Still laughing at it... Trouble is i will be thinking of it when he examines me and i can't explain why i am laughing can I?? Well... My friend suggested putting a rolo up there to chat you up.... Whats that thing? ROFL?

Thanks that'll keep me going for ages

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Little My, I have been reading your blogs cause they are so funny and they really cheer me up. I do not know how you cope with all that is going in your life! I am struggling to cope with much less. I really hope things go well foer you this week and  will be thinking of you.

Big hugs.

Lynxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Little My,

Hope all goes well next week.  All the best and Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Sarsfield.xx.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Little My,

Hope all goes well next week.  All the best and Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Sarsfield.xx.