The C Word

Less than one minute read time.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mamam.  I like the sound of the warped group.  Let me know if you decide to revitalise it!  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I didn't need an explanation then
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Certainly will, M
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Maman ... having only just spotted this, I'm sorry but would like to add my own two penn'orth to this subject. Right, perhaps it's because I'm of the ' Older Generation ' or maybe it's my upbringing but there's swear words and there's downright vulgarity .... and that does indeed offend me.

But of course it's your prerogative to use whatever language you like ....

Joycee

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Indeed, but I am quite careful not to use swear words or vulgarity in any post replies I may write on the general site, because I am aware of others sensibilities. In my blog I have been careful to not use any words that may be construed as overtly vulgar. My blog clearly identifies what the purpose is and possible content so as to ensure that anyone who may be offended can avoid reading it. My point is I am quite a normal person who uses language that is,generally speaking, out there in the public domain. I just happen to have cancer. I am bright enough to know that using this site requires you to abide by the rules. I do not believe that people who choose to read the post will be offended, because it is just that, their choice.