R.I.P John, 20/08/1951-27/08/2011

Less than one minute read time.

He lost the long battle with Cancer and died of Heart Faliure. He was a very brave man, and the family will miss him forever.  I ` SUNLIGHT` will add to this blog, later, and tell everyone how my darling Husband was neglected by our so called HEALTH CARE, but for now I am just to heartbroken to put it into words,

WATCH THIS SPACE I promise you won;t beleive it.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry for your pain.  I hope that some comfort comes from knowing John isn't suffering any more.

Try to rest and take care of yourself for now.

Love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

r.i.p john, oh i will belive it my dad spent one week in our hospital before he pasted, and had a stroke that wasnt picked up, he had prostrate.. with secondry bone he went thought a lot that week and i had him moved to our hospice , they were great!! all the hospitals are shit and just dont care we are all just a number, love to everyone and you at this sad time.... i lost my hero 7 weeks ago today love leann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mary,So sorry to hear of the loss of your lovely John,come back when you are ready,thinking of you.Chris.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my brave husband 3 weeks ago.Please get in touch with me when you feel up to it . In the meantime keep strong.

Love Denise xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry for your loss Sunlight, may he now find the peace that he deserves after his battle with this awful disease. Thinking of you, love Vikki xxx