Baldies unite.

Less than one minute read time.

Hair all gone now plucked up the courage to do it, have got some lovely scarves and hats and have even been out without anything on (my head that is). Next chemo tomorrow at christie,  am doing a group photo with loads of mates on wednesday some who are bald anyway and some kind souls like my Jon and my sons and my brother who have all shaved theirs off in sympathy. Some of jons friends have done it  so they'll be on the photo too.

Thats as long as I'm ok after the next dose of poison. will try to get the photo on here if anone wants to see it.

Speak soon Tina xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh yes I wanna see it, I wanna see it!!!!!

Here's to the baldies (and half-baldies like me).

Hope the chemo is kind to you xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi tina,

well done you and all your lovely family for giving you the moral support  you need.....it would be a lovely and inspiring photograth to see i'm sure .

good luck with your next lot of chemo i hope you are ok with it

love & hugs trudy xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Tina....im sure u feel better now...i cant wait to see the pic...bet u all look fantastic...good luck at Christies tomorrow...btw...my reply earlier went on ur other blog...lol..dont know how that happened...

Take care..lots of love n hugs

Sharon xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Your so brave i bet this pic is going to be great can't wait to see it...have'nt lost mine it patchy and looks crap so i wear lots of head gear and got some great wigs... my daugter loves wigs to go out in so we share um it can be fun. good luck 2mow xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just seconding all said. Watch u dont get cold its chilly with no hair, make sure u carry a cover up when u go au naturelle lv Karen xox