Happy Birthday Ctaylor!

Less than one minute read time.

I was sorry to hear that you'd be spending today in hospital and wanted to gather together as many Birthday Hugs as possible for you. The word is out...........so you may already have recieved some messages but I invite all who view this blog to add their own comments.

I hope that those nurses have made you feel special and that with the help of family and friends you've had a lovely day so far. {{{{{{MASSIVE HUGS}}}}}} love from me.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys,

Wow im soo touched by this, it was lovely to come on here and see all of these comments.
    I just want to say sorry that I didnt reply yesterday, but didn't have a chance to come on here.

I had a lovely day yesterday considering i had to have treatement and was in hospital. All my family and friends spent the day with me spoiling me with many pressents and sweets and cake!! (I got lots of new hats to add to my collection which was great, I was in need to some new ones (I can't keep wearing the same ones :P)
    We managed to burn off some of the cake with wheelchair races around the ward, the nurses let me run riot for one day :)
    My room is filled with lots of cards and ballons which is so nice when being here.
    Even though im now im getting old i didnt manage to stay awake the whole day. Embarrassingly I fell asleep in the afternoon for a few hours, which left me feeling poorly for most of the evening.
    Hopefully when i get out i'll be able to celebrate it properly and have a second birthday :P (not that im greedy or anything!!)

Once again I want to say thank you soo much for thinking of me and all your birthday whishes, it means so much to me that you all thought of me and has put a big smile on my face. :)

Lots of love and hugs to everyone.
    Catherine xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had to pop in to wish the birthday Girl a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Love Roobs xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad you enjoyed the day!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Don't apologise, wasn't expecting a reply... and nowt wrong with having a nap on your birthday haha...

Love the idea of the wheelchair races and so pleased your family and friends made it a special day for you and that the nurses gave you some time off for good behaviour. (don't stop being silly cos its not your birthday!! silliness is good for the soul and that is good for you physically so be silly when you can)

Here's to the weeks in hospital going quickly and to some good results from this latest slog and you HAVE to celebrate properly when out and get treats... I have no shame in being like a big kid and wanting extra treats and birthday pressies and fuss so you're covered by me being older and more purile.

Big big hugs to you and glad you found the blog

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Awwww man, i missed out on wheelchair races?! Hah, we shall entirely need to make that a key event in your second birthday celebrations your majesty! :)

So glad this brought some more love and happy times to your birthday!

Much love xxxxx