Happy Birthday Ctaylor!

Less than one minute read time.

I was sorry to hear that you'd be spending today in hospital and wanted to gather together as many Birthday Hugs as possible for you. The word is out...........so you may already have recieved some messages but I invite all who view this blog to add their own comments.

I hope that those nurses have made you feel special and that with the help of family and friends you've had a lovely day so far. {{{{{{MASSIVE HUGS}}}}}} love from me.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Birthday, Ctaylor ! It's a shame that you are in hospital on your special day, I too hope that the nurses have spoilt you and made you feel extra-special ....... because you are just that, sweetheart !

With love and hugs,

Joycee xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Birthday CT!!!

I hope you've had loads of cards & pressies & visitors & choklit & CAKE!!!

With love and hugs,

Twirly xxx

• Happy Birthday Catherine I'm sorry you have had to spend it in hospital but I hope you had a lovely day and that everyone made it special for you much love and huge hugs Cruton xxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mwa ha haaaaa! You didn't think you could have a birthday without us noticing did you?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY DEAAAR CATHERINE

HAAAAPY BIRRRRRTHDAAAAAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOU

Sorry you are stuck in hospital, but make sure you get a good consolation pressie when you come out. I got kittens for spending 2 of mine in... :)

Big hug to you

Little My xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Love this idea! 

HUUUUUUUUUUUGE BIRTHDAY HUGS CATHERINE!!!!!!

*launches into birthday song - probably sung outta key*

Big hugs and love coming your way from me, and i agree with LM, biiiiiiiiig presents needed for when you get out of hospital - hah! You can be the queen and have two birthdays! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx