site

Less than one minute read time.

hey everyone

im taking a break from the site to sort my head out again. im back on anti depressants and looks like im in for a long haul red the little leaflet that comes with them and it said i had to keep taking them for 4-6 months after my depression had lifted so not sure how long it will be till them but will defo be taking them in 2012 by the sounds of things. anyway im just waffling on now so will leave u all in peace without me.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mate,

Here always if you need a chat or just a shoulder and a big ear ok - not pushing you mate but really, really do understand the dark places.  Take care and never forget how many mates you have on here ok ?

Love and big gentle hugs xxx

Your mate john xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Steph, good luck with your medication - I was diagnosed and given prozac back in 2007 and I am still on them - they really did help me deal with my predicament!  Anyway, don't be a stranger to us all unless its too much, we will always be here for you whatever you feel like.  You've have come through a very sad time in your life, but you will be okay and I feel for you right now.  Good luck and peace, Ann x