mum

Less than one minute read time.

dunno how many of u guys know mum has been in hospital recently with fluid in her lungs blood clots in her luungs a lung infection and to top it all off she had shingles.

well yesterday we all got the shock of our lives she spoke to both me and and my cousin around 11:30am nothing too much wrong with her just a bit breathless but to be expected with both fuiid and blood clots in her lungs so thought no more about it until i was about to get in the shower just after 1pm and the phone rings this is joodie from ward 17 i think you should come down and see your mum now she isnt quite herself today knew something was up as soon as they said who it was. so went down as u do with such a thing only to be told that mum was dying and there was nothing more they could really do for her except make her comfortable till the  end.

sorry to have to write that just needed to be said somewhere rather than repeatin myself a thousand times when i get back on chat.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Steph - I've got that to face soon, so I'm with you all the way.  Hope Mum is feeling peaceful.  Look after yourself too.

Love Dee x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh sweetheart

I'm so very sorry that your mum has reached the end of her journey but I know you'll be there with her, holding her hand.  

Thinking of you.

Lots of love and *hugs*, Madge x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Steph, so sorry to come on and read this.

Tender Loving Care, patience, comfort and pain free is what the nurses can do for your mum. I know you will be there blethering about all the good times, good memories and being with mum all the way.

Make sure you take care of you also Steph, you will need your energy. xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So very sorry Steph to read your sad news.

Be there for your Mum all the way, stay strong,

Sending lots of healing thoughts, much love, Julie xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry Steph to hear about your mum. Sending hugs to you both. Hugs rosie