Visit to Cross House Hospital

Less than one minute read time.

To all my friends on site.  Just to let you know how my visit went today. Met with my Consultant. He confirmed the lump on my collarbone was a Reactive Lymph Node.

He took needle biopsy and have to go back again next week for the results and a Scan. Will let you know what happens.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello sarsfield, thankyou for letting us know how today went, fingers crossed for you for results.

You are a lovely supportive man of all that come here, sending good vibes for you xx love angie xx hugsxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi hun well me and you together next week i have to have my scan next tuesday im so worried but hey we will get there right reason or none aint going to stop us now like the song aint no stopping us now eh!!!! you were the very first person who added me as a friend on this wonderful site and i will always be so grateful to you for encouraging me and keeping me strong so now its my turn to be here for you so go kick some  a,,,e mate chin up and keep smiling always with you and thinking of you we are made of stronger stuff lol!!! love and hugs jen xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sarsfield,  sending u my magic fairy dust for next week. Sprinkle Sprinkle Sprinkle xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Sarsfield, good luck for next week and I'd like to send some fairy dust too, just for  you who is always here to lend a hand to EVERYONE, lots of love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mate,

Good luck with the results next week, not too long to wait then. Wanted to echo the thoughts of your other friends on here for great results and to thank you for your support for everyone on here.

All out of fairy dust right now - but would love the chnace to buy you a pint some time.

Take care, and big friendly hugs to you too.

John