The Best People

Less than one minute read time.

This just to let you all know that the Love, Support and Caring on this site will live in my heart, for a very long time ,and to take this time to thank you all for your kindness and Friendship over the past year. To wish you all the very Best for Christmas and a healthy New Year. Thank you.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Jackie I ditto Kates words, you always take the time to welcome new members and comment on many blogs so that people don't feel alone or ignored.

So the love & hugs are sent right back atcha mate, your family too (including the dog) xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sarsfield, Hope you had a lovely Christmas, would like to wish you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year. All the best  Sue  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi sarsfield hope you had a lovely day yesterday ,and that the rest of christmas and the new year bring you good luck ,better health,peace and happiness xxxbig hugs valx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Jackie I hope you and your family had a wonderful day and I wish you a very very happy and healthy 2011.

Lots of Love Julie xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i know i havent been on here for  very long but you have kept my chin up hun always there with lovely words of encouragement and love thank you so much best wishes for a happy and healthy 2011 and i am so going to need those encouraging words and love for the forseeable future thank you for being there

love and hugs

jen xxxx