HAIR

Less than one minute read time.

13 Days in from 1st Chemo and started to loose hair, day 19 and hair amost gone allready am very shocked at how quickly it has gone. Have to say it was a bad day for me.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Shop,

Always remember it will grow back. More thicker and more beautiful. Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry its been such a shock for you the same thing happned to me and i decided i was going to take control and get it shaved myself it was the best thing i could have done i felt empowered for the first time since i was told i had cancer ..it will grow back and there are so many pretty scarfs out there to buy its part of my pleasure now ..

take care

love

Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Shop :o)

What you need to remember is that you are still the beautiful person you were with hair or no hair still lovely

Anne xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

But i dont feel in control at all i feel its m akes me llook like a convict and is a constant reminder of this shitty illness and worst period of my life so far.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi shop sorry your feeling crappy hun, but it will grow back and it doesnt change you as a person. Athough my chemo doesnt start for a few weeks yet i hav decided my game plan with regard to the hair issue, This weekend iam getting it cropped in readiness and before my first chemo its getting shaved off!  Come on gal you have come this far rememeber your kicking this shitty illness and if losing you hair is part of the battle plan so be it! So regain your control, its a temporary set back.

Love & hugs

Jules xx