BAD PLACES

Less than one minute read time.

Really in a bad place at the moment feeling very low and alone but still pushing everyone away completely fed up and dreading chemo.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

i had yucky days (physically not good)

and i had wobbly days (emotionally not good) and some times yucky and wobbly arrived all at the same time - then i was really not a happy person BUT these days do pass and each chem session completed is 1 less still to do!! a duvet day certainly sounds in order, your entitled to a scream and shout too, my family and friends remain my family and friends even after all the abuse : ) take care and i really hope you have a less yucky day tomorrow xxxxx sue

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

We all have those days, but i have found this site so helpful i dont blog much but i read everyone elses and often they mirror how i am feeling or they answer questions and sometimes they just help me to feel normal when my life is anything but, you hang in there,this is not just a physical rollercoaster it also plays havoc with your head, the chemo is rotten but not as bad as you imagine, somebody on here wrote (i was terrified) that its hard but doable most people find that, be strong you will cope massive cyber hug on the way to you lol LYNxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have just had a day like that being scared is always under the surface I am new to all this fear or should say fear of a different kind and still trying to find my way through going on Monday for my 5 day stay for chemo in hospital then the radiothreapy starts its all new and a different world and hard to adjust to all these feelings but its great having the forum when you feel alone and down .

lots of hugs to you

Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Am feeling a bit better now not sure if i will finish my course or not and really worried my lypmhodema is the end of my career even before its even started.On the whole feeling much more myself. Thanks for all your kind words xx