Sally's Cancer Treatment Journey

• Week 4 Chemoradiation - recovering from oesophagus problems

Week 4 - Day 1 Monday - Chemotherapy 'Spa Day'  After my worst weekend so far, I started to feel a little better on the Monday morning. I have now nicknamed my Chemotherapy days my 'Spa Days!' The Radiotherapy will be the 'Sunbed' session... pre...
  • Week 3 Chemoradiation - Things begin to change a little

Week 3 Day 1    Monday Chemotherapy 10am start today and I have packed my flask with icepops to help my oesophagus rawness. I have been having trouble with increasing the quantity of Tramadol on my prescription from 60 - 120 a month (p...
  • Week 2 Chemoradiation and domestic chores

Week 2 Day 1 with chemotherapy on the Monday, 9:30am start again. I feel much more relaxed and in control this week. Knowing the routine really helps but it is still daunting to face it each time. I have my bag packed the night before containing tre...
  • Week 1 Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy (Chemoradiation)

Hi I hope you find my experiences helpful. Try to ignore the minor typo's, i am usually finicky about them myself but these days find it a little tedious if the spell checker doesn't get involved!  A little about me. I am Sally and live on a na...