Oops is that Tom-ass house little house poking out? I hope not!

Less than one minute read time.

Hi there Ratfans everywhere. I got this on the internet from America along with a Hoodie that says “Fighting Bowel Cancer” and a T shirt for Picko fighting kidney cancer. This T shirt does fit me better than it looks on the photo which was taken after I imbibed a large quantity of the foaming ale and some spiced rum! I don’t normally walk around with Tom-ass’s little home sticking out or as Little My would say “Baggies with sausages!” It has taken me two days to upload or download (depending on how tall you are ) these photos! As I always say “I have the technology – but no effing brains to use it!”

Keep smiling

Love

Drew

X

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Drew

Great T-shirt. You keep on kicking!

Little Jen

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Drew, nice to see baggy sneaking a peak too! :)

Nice T shirt.

Coltette, there is also an Americam website with t shirts saying fight like a girl with each cancer on them...they are pretty cool too.

Keep smiling and kicking  drew

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I bought this from aite in America but cafe press do them now. As Little My says - there are some great ones including "Save the Boobies" and "real men wear pink!" and quite a few others! I had a complaint in the club about "Kicking caner's ass" because they didn't think it was appropriate to remind everyone about cancer. Who needs reminding? One in hree will get it. One in four out of the one in three don't make it. Early diagnosis is thekey. I make no apologies for waking people up.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just been on the site and ordered "kicking cancers ass" hoody.....fancy that  hoody at my age lol......and tshirt for "chemo brain"   cos I have    and will be very proud to wear them anywhere.    Thanks for the link XXXX              Colette