Why can't life be fair?

Less than one minute read time.

Why does life have to be so unfair? Why do the good people have to die? If people treated each other fairly, there wouldn't be any wars, would there? Why do parents die and leave us with no one?

If life was fair, no one would die before their time! no one would become sick with cancer!.

Life just isn't fair!!! 

Sorry I am quite angry today, 9 weeks since dad has gone and now a friend has died aged 33 after her heart gave way (no further explanations yet) while her 9 year old son was on the phone trying to get his lovely mum some help, but help arrived too late. There must be some evil in this world to allow this to happen. This 9 year old lost his dad when he was a baby. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Vicki

I am so saddened to hear the news of your friend and my heart goes out to both you and her son. I totally agree that life is not fair, good and humble people are taken long before they should be while many bad people live long lives. There is no answers to why, we have to wonder.

I am thinking of you, Sharonxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Vicki,

You are absolutely right, life isn't fair.  My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.  Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My thoughts are with you and the wee boy during this awful time. I do empathise and I hope the wee boy is able to get stability from extended family. xxx