Still here...sending you all my love.

Less than one minute read time.

Hi Guys i just wanted to say hi, and to let you all know that i still come on and see how you are all doing.

Work is keeping me busy, the nhs is hard to believe in somedays but i love my job, i love helping the patients and feeling useful again.

I have had an onset of panic attacks though recently which i have never had before and that first one scared the living daylight out of me.....i really thought....oh it doesn't matter. I'm here and battling on still.

I love you guys you were my rock when i needed some stability and i just want you to know how much i appreciate you all.

I will be back soon have some other stuff happening too but i'll go into that some other time, i won't write nice things if i go into it now ;)

TAKE CARE all of you and keeping fighting strong. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki xx

Really nice to hear from you. Glad to hear that you are still loving your jobs warts and all, but not so good that you have been suffering panic attacks!  I hope that they settle down for you. I hope that your sister is keeping well and just want you to know that I have missed you on here!

Don't be a stranger, love and ((hugs)) Sharonxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki,

Good to hear from you, Panic attacks can frighten the life out of you but they will pass. Glad your getting on so well. You look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Good to hear from you. Not good about the panic attacks though. Hope these go soon.

We need more people like you in the NHS so keep doing what you do

Take care

Maria x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello vicki, you really are moving on girl - its nice to know.  Keep an eye on the panic attacks though and if they keep happening maybe a trip to the docs might be in order.  Hopefully time will heal but don't be embarrassed about them.  You've got my nosey mind going now so can't wait to learn what else is happening.  Take care, love Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki

Great to hear from you and nice to know you are still one of the NHS who cares. Sorry to hear things are a bit tough right now - but you have proved your a fighter. No rush - but welcome back when you are ready

Love and Hugs

J xx