My Birthday.

Less than one minute read time.

Today is my Birthday and i was awaken to the sound of my phone going off and i was convinced that it was dad, he is always the first one to text or call me on my birthday. i was convinced it was him and was overcome with grief when i realised it wasn't. Oh well another first i guess.  

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki, happy birthday, you will get through the day, i know it wont be easy, but i hope you have some happy moments, hugs Suzie xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicky, happy birthday.  Try to enjoy your day, although I know that won't be easy.  Caroline XX  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

have a very happy birthday vicki. perhaps, as the first person you thought of when thw phone rang was your dad, it was his way of saying happy birthday to you. dont be sad cos im sure your dadd wouldnt want that.

hugs and kisses     sue xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Birthday Vicki, sorry it started so sad for you.

I hope your day gets better and you have a really good one.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

happy birthday Vicki. I know where you are coming from, i lost my dad after my birthday and it is hard. i bought some boots with my birthday money and it was one of the last things dad was ceherent for so now each year i buy some new boots on my birthday. its been 5 years this year and it does get slightly easier but the firsts are always hardest take care and still celebrate your day love karen xx