Hard Day, 12 months since i said Goodnight

Less than one minute read time.

Can't believe its been a year dad, we went to your favourite place today, felt so close to you. 

Love you always. xxx

Where has the time gone? it feels like decades since i cuddled him, yet minutes since 8th July 2010 when i had to let him go. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicky,

You know me and no disrespect intended but we all have our own beliefs, no one know for sure about after, but the one certain thing is your Dad could never doubt your love for him, you offered him hugs when he needed them most, showed your love in the care and concern - just as you can never doubt his love for you, A sad anniversary, but another first to think of and mark with memories of a happier time

Love and Hugs Mate

J xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicky, Where does the time go!  I know exactly what you mean when you say it seems like decades but at the same time only minutes since you had to let him go.  I feel exactly the same when I think about my mum.  

I'm so pleased you were able to visit your dads favourite place today and that you felt so close to him.  Take care of yourself.  Love and hugs Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you....it was a year in May since my darling Mum was taken from us...it's so, so hard..

Take care, love Ann xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry. My mum died in April and its just the hardest thing in the world isn't it.you are not alone in how you feel. Thinking of you xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know how hard it is. It is 8 weeks today since my Mum died and it is unreal how fast time goes. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care,

Dee