Finally something good.

Less than one minute read time.

Ever since i was a little girl i have wanted to be a nurse and today i had an interview for a generic nurse and guess what i got the job.

It is starting at the bottom, it will be bloods, temperatures and bed pans i'm sure but i have my foot in the door and life can only get better.

My Dad really wanted me to do this and i want this, so here goes, nurse training here i come.

Dad i will make you proud now.

Lol guys, sorry i just wanted to share my good news with you all.

Hope everyone is ok. TC. xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh vicki , join the club i got that dream job too ,i start in sept :) ,

funny how these things happen , i firmly believe our loved ones are pulling strings for us ,

well done hun, huge hugs xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow Jenni, well done you too!

Are you excited i was really holding out for one on the maternity ward as ideally that is where i want to end up but after today i feel it is kind of fate. There is a reason i got this one. There has to be.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow well done Vicki.  I always feel my dad is with me and it definitely seems to me that your dad was looking out for you at that interview.  He will be so proud at how well you did.  All the very best for a successful and happy future as a nurse!  Love CarolineXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Vicki,

You deserve all the credit in the world. Considering what you have been through. All the very best in your training.You will do well.Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Sarsfield.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done vicki that wonderful news. Im sure your dad is watching you from above and is very proud of you.

Take care Love Teresa