4 Months Dad since we said goodbye. x

Less than one minute read time.

I thought of you with love today,but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence,I often speak your names.
All i have are memories, and your picture in a frame,
Your memory is my keepsake,with which I'll never part.
God has you in His keeping, I have you in my Heart.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while guys.......have been quite emotional. 

Hope you are all ok. Lots of love to you all. x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki.  Have missed you.  Remember we're all on here to support each other.  The words are lovely.  Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki...Beautiful verse Vicki..sums up the feelings of us all who have lost someone close...and this time of year is never easy...take care..stay strong.....my thoughts are with you at this time....john..x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

HI Vicki

I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you are.

4 months is still early days Hun, no time at all to even begin to get your head round such a huge loss.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to talk with someone who knows just how u feel.

love and hugs, Claire xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Vicki, I was thinking about you too - same as Claire above.;  Funny how we think of someone and they suddenly appear.  It was nevertheless, nice to hear from you even if you are sad.  I can't take the sadness away I am afraid but you are in my thoughts.  God bless, Annie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You know Vicki thats why all of us fight this disease to the very end its because we dont want you to hurt as much as you are hurting now we want the ones we leave behind to treasure the time we spent together through the good and the bad. Your dad was a special person to you I know that and I know you will miss him forever. i hope you continue to use this site because you echo what so many cannot put into words. Its late autumn now so i suppose the tree is dormant but in the spring you will see new growth.