Breast cancer

Less than one minute read time.

Hi

I’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer stage 2 I’m waiting for treatment and feel so scared and alone

Anonymous
  • Hi Peena and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer after a routine mammogram last April and have a good idea how you're feeling right now.

What you have created here is a blog, which most people use to record details of their cancer experiences. If you want to be able to chat to others with breast cancer then can I recommend that you join the breast cancer group which is a great place to ask questions, share experiences and get support from others who will know what you're going through.

If this is something that you'd like to do, clicking on the link I've created will take your straight there. You can then start a new post or join in with existing conversations.

When you feel ready, it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and tests into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

• Just write what you want, rant or just chat someone will answer you.