myeloma site sleeping

Less than one minute read time.

i find the general blogs site very supportive sad funny and informative but my specific cancer site for myeloma slumbers some what. not that you want to hear of others having holes in their bones leaking calcium all over the shop but when it is on your mind it is nice to share the fun. thanks to all who contribute at first i thought i was to well to need this site and now my mind is most at ease when these little builders fingers are hammering at the keys. inspired with replies back to others from you all  .keep tapping away at the keys all, its my best medicine. paul xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Paul,

This site really bugs me sometimes.. sent you a comment and its disappeared again grrr. Come back for 3rd time...might end up like Jackie with 4 all at once!!!! Beginning to wonder if the mac gods are saying stupid reply... don't send it!

What i was saying was something along the lines of...

You have my sympathy there... my group has the exclusive membership of one it seems!! (I know, should be glad etc) but it is nice to have somewhere to ask the other stuff apart from silly blogs etc.(well, silly in my case) I have to admit to getting a bit envious of the groups you see pinging replies back and forth sometimes when you post questions into the ether and all you see is tumbleweed in return.... Maybe we should set up a new group for all the lonely rare cancer types? bet there are a few more than you and me out there...We could either read up on them or  pretend...and ping back and forth replies. :-)

Comments and macland are the best medicine I agree so heres to keeping on typing wherever on the site...  I and lets hope you wake up the myeloma slumberers...

Love your puppy

Little Myxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Little my,

Isee you are haveing one of those days TOO.

Jackie.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sometimes wonder when i won't have' one of those days', Jackie! (oh yeah, yesterday was one, wasn't it? Forgot.. must be all the poteen ha ha)

Still, it will make Paul look popular with all those comments and in anticipation of our new group :-) I looked at what myeloma was and phew, I think he deserves  to be popular! ouch!

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Paul

Well i thought it was me, being a techno dino, just tried to add my comment and ending up on "SEARCH".

What I was saying is, sorry you find yourself here at all but it is like having extended family. Always someone there to listen, to share your thoughts and concerns with.

You and Little My (watch her, she started off with biccies, then ice cream now I notice its booze!!) could always start up a rare breeds group !!!

Shaz(((((((((((XXX))))))))))))