WHAT A LAUGH,DONT THINK SO

Less than one minute read time.

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS NEW MAC SITE........ITS CRAP.... WHO EVER THOUGHT OF THIS NEW MAC SITE .WAS YOU STONED OR THE BEER , THERE IS A LOT OF PEEPS WITH AN WITHOUT CANCER USE SITE,WELL DID?...I ERE THERE IS LOADS OF FEED BACK NOT LOOKING GOOD THO ON ERE ,SOMEDAYS I CAN GET IN OTHER DAYS NOT SOMETIME WEEKS WOTS THAT ABOUT ,I DONT KNOW ?

I DONT CARE IF YOU BOOTED ME OUT JAMES ETC

JUST FACE IT ,THIS NEW MAC NOT WORKING THE CHAT ROOM SLOW AN CRAP(I WAS GONNA USE AN OTHER WORD )

BRING BACK OUR OLD SITE W/N

YR TRYING TO MAKE THIS LIKE FACE BOOK ? WELL FACE BOOK BETTER THAN THIS ,THATS 4SURE

IF YOU CANT BRING BACK OUR OLD SITE ,IM OUT OF ERE THATS 4SURE CANT BE DONE WITH THIS NEW MAC DOING ME HEAD IN ,WHICH I CAN DO WITHOUT THIS

DONT TAKE THIS OFF JAMES ETC ,READ THE FEED BACK YOU WILL GET  THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW WE ALL FEEL

TAKE CARE ALL XXXX

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

i agree i only came on to get advice and find people who are going throught he same as me and i loved this site i came on every day and found comfort even in the wee small hours sometimes... now i cant even upload my photos or find my way around and chat seems alien to me now, change... yes it can be good... but wipe out all that we knew ... no thats badnot everyone who comes on here are computer wizz kids some of us found the old site easy even though we had never done it before ... now i rarely come on and am staying in touch with all the w/n chums who have migrated to  facebook... admin make it simpler!! liz

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

WELL SAID OZZY.!!

Tell it like it is, I thought the old W/N site was far

better than this .