same old crap init

Less than one minute read time.

same old crap init... peeps come on this site for help, comfort,help each other ,

one person come on ere wanted help peeps to talk to,thats not hard is it now,

well it is on this fooking site , some peeps on ere needs to wake up and see wots going on ,fook ear say ,

some of you needs sat back and let new peep talk ,it not fair on them givein them crap about there illness ,  those ov you involve should be ashame of yrselfs

those who knows me i speak my mind as  needed like now, i feel very sorry for this person the way been treated,this site was made for all kind of cancer and carer`s and peep wants info , tell you wot thats crap cozs this site not worth shit now .......I HOPE IN FUTURE YOU LOOK BACK AND THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YR BIG MOUTHS THOSE INVOLVE IN THIS

take care my friends who knows me OZZY

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi people.....whether Danelle is genuine or a fake is for each of us to have our own opinion....look at the facts from what she has told us .... and thats what a lot of people have done ...for the people who have got cancer....how many of us got a diangnosis within 2..3 days....yeah i can happen ..but to be told in that time that you have only a month to live ??....i may be harsh in my judgement...but i know my diangnosis took a lot longer than that....this is a great site for support....lets not forget that...it has helped me a great deal..and i.m sure it will do in the future if i need that support..... thanks to you all....johnb..

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ozzy,i brought the forum about her to her attention,not to be a bitch or to hurt anyone but to let her know that there were people for whatever reason doubting her and her diagnosis,i am still very confused about the whole thing but i felt Danielle herself had to know what was being written about her.I would want to know if it was me. I am suspicious,but when your not dealing with people face to face it is very hard to tell anyting,i feel ashamed of myself tonight now for upsetting other genuine userson this site,i have as you have seen asked Danielle myself and will be following her progress with interest. I do belive if it is a cruel hoax she needs some sort of help and not abuse. i have been routing around other cancer sites tonight and have also found a story to be highly suspicious in my eyes and my feelings towards cyper help is going downhill rapidly,in fact i will be using the maggies centre in person from now on more often,thats way you know who your actually chatting with,

Confused leigh x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

excuse my spelling and mistakes im tired and emotional x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

yes leigh i know wot yr saying , truth will come out in the end

but in the mean time that does not help her ?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

she / he  is a fake, simple as that ..