people not beliving

Less than one minute read time.

i know theres a few people who come on to mac and lie but its annoying me that ppl are talking about me behind my back because i use humour as a shield dosent mean that am lieing about my bro its my way of handling it or i would crack up but for people who have there doubts ring lindsey lodge hospice on  01724 270835 ask about david houghton in room 4 who is riddled with cancer and is in constant pain trouble breathing and has weeks left if that if you think am making this up

Anonymous
  • It's not only annoying Andy, it's disgusting, sorry you have felt the need to make your feelings known in this way mate.

Kev...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Andy,

Just letting you know Andy I am so sorry people have made you feel like this, and I agree with Kev , it is disgusting. Everyone deals with things differently and it is up to you how you do deal with this awful situation.

Love Pam x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

omg BIG hugs mate, this is disgusting behaviour! i too also use homour as a shield as does so many its helps us from cracking up, as you say andy, i wish i knew who these small minded people were and get them removed, its a support site not tell lies and make people feel like rubbish! its so sad to see lovely people having to prove thier real just coz they hide behind homour and people cant unstand their way of coping and doing things, these people need to keep these horrible thoughts to them selves or even better leave the site. this is a tough time to go through and you dont diserve this. i hope dave is comfortable as can be hugs to you both xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Andy,

I'm so sorry that you felt the need to put the record straight. I can assure you that none of your true friends on mac think you are lying, and anyone else isn't worth bothering about.

Many of us use humour to make the awful truth about this disease more bearable. Andy, never change, we accept you as you are.

Please accept some manhugs from me.

Colin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

andy

i agree with what the others have written ,and you have cheered me up with your jokes when i v been down, not that i get all of them mind lol  please dont take any notice of what others say,

hugs to you and dave  xx

annette