No Title Springs To Mind

• Contains strong language. Parental advisory. 18+

Dear panic buyers,

So - coronavirus. No hand gel to be had anywhere. People ripping it off the walls in  hospitals. People draining hospital bottles into their own containers. 

Corona is a VIRUS. Antibacterial gel works on BACTERIA. Some of us actually need the hand gel to be able to go about our daily business without worrying we're going to die from a mild random bug. Some of us have crap immune systems. 

F**k you…

• The Penultimate One - where I am now.

I've explained how I got here so now it seems only fair to tell you where I am now.

I received a DS1500 form over 12 months ago and am proud to have made it a liar.

I feel fine. I feel better than I have felt for three years. I have enough hair to style. OK, it's pretty much limited to "Convict" style, but it's there.

I have a colour in my face and it's not grey.

My fatigue has more or less…

• Dentist, PALS and CT scan booked

No, I haven't made pals with the dentist - admittedly he was a very nice man and didn't hurt me but still. No - just to say I had my dental examination today and passed with almost flying colours - he had a little whine about nicotine staining and quitting smoking which I promptly ignored. He is happy for me to go ahead with the Denusomab from a dental point of view but I have to see him again in three months to ensure…

• Not quite sure waht to say.. first time blog

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Heya all

Didnt think after having my final radiotherapy in June this year, that I would be on this site writing a blog.

How life changes hey

Everyone starts that awful journey of Cancer awaiting results.  It's a very hard time, trying to concentrate, be positive. but you still wake up and think of it most of your day . Have I got cancer? What if its cancer?  Then we hear the words Yes its cancer.

This year in February…