Home, yeay!

Less than one minute read time.

Well go t back home last night at 9pm. Was looking at another night as the drain looks a little full, but the consultant came around about 5pm and gave me the OK. By time I'd been signed off, meds, obs etc, it was 9pm.

well, what can I say, I had more opiates than a Glaswegian Big Issue seller. Im blocked up better than the M25 at rush hour, apart from that, really impressed. The scarring is minimal, very neat job. 3 Hour op, didnt come off too well with the general anesthetic, Felt queezy as hell all night, just looled about on the bed with my 'oromorth' and 'codine' . Next day it subsided a bit, still a bit groggy now.

Dont feel too bad as regards thyroid function, theyve got another visit ligned up for next Thursday to assess the biopsied lobectomy to say wether or not its a revisit or just RAI.

Anyway, suffice to as Im really pleased as it went without a hitch (food was good too)

ATB

Dean

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just glad to get the ball rolling, will have a better idea ,Thursday, of whats to do yet.

Funny you should mention that bell, Jenny, I cant find it anywhere since I came home ?? :D