miss my mummy

Less than one minute read time.

hi, 

my names paige im 16 years old and 1 and a 1/2 years ago i lost my mum to lung cancer, this is the first time im really speaking about it as i dont really express my feelings to anyone as i feel they dont understand. 

i live with my dad and brother, i love them both very much, but i hate the feeling of not being able to have a mother daughter chat and gossip. 

i still expect my mum to walk in through the door asking for me to make her a cup of tea, she was ill for 3 years previous suffering from lung cancer. 

2 years previous to her being diagnosed she recovered from cervical cancer and was put in the all clear, unfortunatley it came back. 

i just wondered if there was anyone who was in a similar situation who felt like chatting? 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi paige.Im so sorry about your Mum.I am now 52 but I ost my Mum when i was nearly 15 yrs old.I didnt talk about it for a long time either although I have 2 sisters.Do you have any aunts? Everyone on here is very friendy and if you message them Im sure they wont mind whatever you want to talk about.Sending you A BIG HUG xxxxx