feeling guilty

Less than one minute read time.

Hi All

Feeling a little guilt after my good news i was so happy and shared it with the world and his wife about my treatment finishing on christmas eve .

But after any high there is a low

Its now that i feel guilty because i know that there are people who are dreading this season ,people who will feel so alone in a room full of family and friends because a special someone isn't there ,for the ones who will wake up in an empty house with a empty heart ,for the ones who will be caring for a love one who is on their final journey .

its very humbling because even with everthing going on there own life these are the very people who have congratulated me on my good news .

i just hope for them this year is that they can get a litlle pleasure from a happy memory or a smile .

love to all x

jackie

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

dear jackie

good news is always welcome by me - and you have no need to feel guilty.

hoping for all good things for you in 2011

love, C xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jackie,

Never feel guilty about good news especially when you deserve it. All the best to you and your Family.

Take care and be safe Big HUgs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jackie you enjoy your good news l am very pleased for you.

We all are entitled to have a bit of good news bless.

Rosie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

No matter what our own situation we ALL love to hear good news, it cheers us up, gives hope and it's lovely to hear someone is kicking cancers butt, please don't ever feel guilty for doing well in the battle against our enemy, we're all hoping to win not just one battle ..... But the whole war! WELL DONE YOU!

COURAGE.......IS WHEN YOU ARE SCARED TO DEATH.....BUT YOU SADDLE UP ANYWAY

LIZ xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

We all love to hear the good news, so please don't feel guilty. You just enjoy your life and be happy and healthy. Val X