what an amazing day =)

2 minute read time.

well.. as you all will know today was/is macmillans coffee morning day... it had been arranged for me to attend a coffee morning at guy salmon landrover in coventry, as a special guest...

9.30am, me and john got picked up...in a lovely range rover.. black exterior, white cream interior.. was well nice... we got to guy salmon at around 10ish..

when we walked in, i met a fair few people and was shown around the building, in the staff only areas... ehhh special treatment ;)  and got given a lovely bouquet of flowers... beautiful they are!! then had a drink.. and got chatting away for a short while.. then it was time for me and john to be driven round the figure of 8 off road track... in this brand new range rover that we had been picked up in... and wow it was an experience... very impressed with what the range rover actually does... at one point i thought the range rover would tip as it was at a funny angle!! but it didnt...the man that drove us around was lovely, and explained all that the range rover does, what its specialties are and it was just fab!!!!!! the driver then said to us... would you put your £60,000 car round the track... mine and johns answer was ... ERRR NO!!! lol

a member of the macmillans financial support team came along garfield his name is...id alredy met him, so it was very nice to see him. and we all had a lovely chat.

and then the lovely sarah came along =) with a radio presenter from touch... and we had a little chat... lots of hugs and that going around...and i said my little piece for them on the radio!! haha!! getting to be quite a little star...then we posed for a photograph.. and it was a really good day.... and then it was time for us to come home, where i then got given a box of goodies, which includes two bottles of wine, chocolates, cake, lots of landrover marked goodies... and a limited edition bear... just an amazing day....

and i dont remember the names of half of them at the landrover... but they were AMAZING!! and they were really friendly and just fantastic people, that made the day really special for me.... =) so if your reading this blog... THANKS GUYS!!! =)  they raised over £1000 for macmillan....

whilst i was at guysalmon, my mum was taking part in a coffee morning to, they raised over £200!! =)

anyways heres some pics of my flowers and goody box...

limited edition ;)

so a really fantastic day!!! =) and john really enjoyed the day too =) hehe!!!! and we have been invited back to pop in anytime we like to say hello...

and also its being arranged that we go on a jungle themed off road track at another landrover place when theyve got time....

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous