scan day 2mora.....

Less than one minute read time.

well

tomorrow is scan day...

feeling very nervous... and thinking that after 3 nights sleep i will know wether this lump is my cancer back or not..

how am i coping... well... im just numb at the minute.. had a hard few days... may blog another time about it.. may not.. just not been easy for me at all....

just really hoping, and trying to stay positive that its nothing... and keeping fingers crossed...

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emz, Good luck for tomorrow,fingers crossed for you,   Best wishes  Sue  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi ya Emz, All the best  for tomorrow hope everything goes well. Get a good night sleep and we will hear from you tomorrow if your up to it.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mate - no words to help sorry - but thinking of you and john - please make sure to let us know the results when you can. I don't pray - but wishing for a  positive result for you - if love and hugs help - you got them !!

hugs

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good Luck Emz fingers toes legs and arms XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD

Take Care Love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emma,

Absolutely everything crossed for you!  I will, along with loads of others here, be thinking of you and hope and pray for good results for you.

I'll be in touch in between my hospital appointments - only blood tests and pre-assessment for my minor knee sugery next week.

Love and many hugs, Rose x x x x x((((((((hugs))))))x x x x x x