Rest In Peace Alan Gerrard

Less than one minute read time.

im sorry to post sad news. but sadly alan has passed away.

alan was a fantastic friend to many of us on macmillan, a true fighter. he fought this battle with courage and strength.

god love him.

going to be missed by so many.  i have had a few messages from alans family on facebook.

from what i know, alan was surrounded by his family, he was ready to leave us, and wanted to go, so he could rest in peace free from pain and suffering.

alans family send love and hugs to the macmillan friends alan had, and thank us all for our support to alan throughout the hard times.

i have no more words to say, truelly upset..

rest in peace alan xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

May he now be at peace, think of him with love and gratitude for having known a fighter against a vile enemy.

Mike

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

no more suffering for Alan - he sure did a good fight though and always had time for someone else - rest in peace, God bless, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rest in Peace Alan.  I will never forget the support you offered me during my mums illness.  God Bless.  Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Alan, May you rest in peace. It was a great pleasure knowing you and thank you for all your words of encouragenent ove the past 3 years.

You were a gentleman and a true friend,

I will remember you always

Love to your family from your friend.

Teri God Bless you

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sad to read this today. Rest in peace Alan, No more pain. Soar with the angels now. You were a true gentleman and helped so many of us on this site.

My thoughts are with your family.

Love Vicki x