news on Alan Gerrard

Less than one minute read time.

hi everyone.

i have been trying to get in contact with alan gerrard for a few days now, after his operation on his back.

sadly, alan isnt doing to good. i had a message on facebook today from a family member of alans. i will copy and paste the message with alans familys permission to my blog.

Hi im a family member of Alan and he's not good. He's in hospital and on a part ventalator. He's got a chest infection which has left it difficult to breathe. they told us he may not pull through. I will keep you informed. He may well be ok and fingers crossed that he is x   
alans family is going to pass on a message from us macmillan friends to alan, to keep him fighting. she thanks us all for the support we have given alan, and to hope that he wont give up.
please keep alan in your thoughts and prayers.. xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Really sad to be reading this news. We've lost another much loved and valued member of this site.

R.I.P. Alan, missed always.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is very sad news indeed.

jo x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

il copy what i put on alans facebook.

alan, fly high with those beautiful angels... you were a very brave man and fought to the very end. may you rest in peace free from pain and suffering... sleep well alan, a wonderful friend. will never forget you. ♥ xxxx

truelly gutted =(  no more words.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

RIP Allen - Still owe me a pint though  !! - the lengths some will go to to avoid buying a round - Sleep safe and no more pain mate, will raise a glass to you - gentle friendly hugs - rest easy, we will carry the fight on

John

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emz,

Thanks for letting us know about the sad passing of a very brave man and a dear friend.

We will miss you Alan. R.I.P.

Take care and be safe Emz Love Sarsfield.xx