me again.........!

1 minute read time.

so today....

i went to the hospital for my check up (which my GP had asked to be brought forwards rather than october 20th) as iv been feeling tired... and had felt a lump in my neck....

well anyways.... consultant felt my neck, and said yes, he can definately feel a new lump. and he said he will get me booked in for an ultrasound scan, and not a CT, because im still young and he doesnt wanna over radiate me... im sure one of these days il bleep when i walk through a shop door....

so yeah.. hes put it down as urgent.. and hopefully will have appointment in the next two weeks, and hes booked me back in for clinic on the 29th of this month.... the Xray department have taken my number incase of cancellations... so yeah... its moving pretty fast which is good...

( i think they know what a worrier i am)       hehehe :)

my bloods were ok. did i say that already????

sooooo to take my mind off it.....

i went an did some retail therapy, and got me some beauttttiful shoes, and well.. ermm.. lots of lovely new things! but VERY impressed with the shoes! hehe :)  so bring on saturday night when i go clubbin with the girlies!! whooop!!

and for now... im gunna try put the "new lump" to the back of my mind and get on with life til my appointments :)

Anonymous