it was a no...

1 minute read time.

i didnt get the job. i woke up this morning and read my emails.

Dear Emma

Thank you for attending an interview with our Head of Retail on 22nd November for the position of sales advisors at our  store. Andy very much enjoyed meeting you.

We have now had the opportunity to consider all of the candidates.  The decision has been a difficult one, as the overall standard was very high.  After careful consideration I regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further.   

If you would like feedback from the interview, please don’t hesitate to contact me on the number below.

Thank you for your interest in Select we wish you every success in your future career.

Kind regards

ive tried contacting them for feed back on interview, but have had no answer. thing that is most annoying is i am more than capable to do the job. because ive done it before. will keep trying to ring them, and then update this blog if i get an answer.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emz You must be very upset but please try not to be downhearted.  I'm a great believer in fate.  When I've had disappointments in my life my mum always told me 'what's for you won't go by you!', in other words if it's meant to be it'll happen.  When I was your age I never really believed her but looking back over my life now I can see that she was right. You will get your dream job, keep your chin up. Take care hun.  Lots of love and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))).  Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emz,

I wouldnt hold my breath waiting on feedback Emz.

Sorry you didnt get the job. you will probably find you are over qualified.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emma,

So sorry you didn't get this job, but sure you'll get the next one, or (as Caroline says), the "right one" for you. Try not to let this make you feel down, as there is a job with your name on it somewhere - just need to wait to find it, or for it to find you. Take care. Love, Rose x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emma

Its annoying not to get the job you were hoping for, and its only natural to feel disappointed about it. So let yourself feel angry and upset and frustrated for a few days - and then you put it behind you and keep looking for another job. You will find something else, and it'll probably be better.

Chin up mate, it'll be ok.

Love, Claire xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry you didn't get the job Emz, one day soon you will find another one, thats just right for you.

Take care   Sue  xx