exciting new oppurtunity!!! =)

Less than one minute read time.

wellllllllllllllllllllll

i got to say im a happy bunny today...

woke up, read my emails. ive been applying for several jobs lately and none have got back to me.

i have an interview monday morning at 11 o clock, for a shop called select... il be right in my element if i could work there as i love retail and fashion!! whoooop!! so....

i  rings up the HR department, and she says she has read my CV (which i included that i have been off work due to cancer) and she spoke about that, and asked why i didnt want to go back to the care home i work for now. so i said its because theyve not contacted me in the year ive been off work, and her exact words were. " well thats not very caring for a care home".  how true....

soooo wish me luck please cuz i really want this job to get back out there again =)

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Under the Disability Discrimination Act employers are not allowed to take your health status into consideration when considering you for a role. Indeed many will stop you in mid-flight if you attempt to tell them about your health during a job interview.

John

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ooooo i forgot to mention.... the head of there retail is going to be there... and the chief executive of the company!!! eeeeeek!!! lol... i can do this and will do this!!! =)  i will get this job =)  

POSITIVE THINKING ALL THE WAY!!!! =)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emz.  Will have everything crossed for you on Monday.  You go for it girl!  Love Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emz,

Good luck for Monday Mate, you show even half the enthusiasm during the interview that you have just shown in telling us how much you want this job then they would be crazy not to take you on !

Love and Hugs

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi em, thats fantastic news, i am so happy for you, you deserve the best. Well done. Now ask the most important question 'What discount do i get?' LOL

Love Kaz x