check up

1 minute read time.

been and had my check up, blood results are normal..

he felt lumps in neck, and armpit, he said armpit felt lumpy and if the one in armpit gets bigger then they will do a biopsy, he said just to be cautious, and if it gets bigger to go back...as he thinks at the minute its not sizeable for a biopsy. hes not going to scan me til april time, unless things change, and the trials nurse had a little conversation with me and mum outside the room, and said its a pain that the Dr isnt as concerned as we all are, but to definately go back if i change, or if night sweats continue, but she thinks im doing well, and that me being worried is natural, and if i feel the lumps get bigger then to go back.. dr has said that the lumps wont get bigger over night,but in time if they are anything they may... they thought lump in armpit might have had something to do with the tattoo, but as it was there before the tattoo theyve said ok maybe not. but otherwise, all ok, and to go back end of march =)

so yeah im ok.. unless the lump in armpit changes and they will then do a biopsy... so still all clear... we think! lol =)  hoping that makes sense.....

oh and march/april time il be having another lung function test 2, to check that breathing is improving etc... ohh and saw about 4 of the chemo nurses today, and they all said how lovely i was looking with my hair, and that im looking healthy =)

Anonymous