a blog to say, (caroline) celiswan we are here for you at this sad time

Less than one minute read time.

i just want to say caroline, we are all thinking of you, and sending you huge hugs...

caroline has posted :

Mum passed away peacefully at 11.45am. Jean Swan 8/11/35 - 14/10/10
Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:16 PM
caroline may your mum rest in peace, knowing she is well loved and cared for by a very special daughter that has done everything possible to make your mums last moments comfortable, and as pain free and peaceful as could be..

and we all want you to know, we are here in chat, in blog for you, when you need us....

thinking of you

lots of love

emma

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Caroline, I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you love and hugs xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Caroline - so sorry for your loss. - I can only echo Emma's words and thoughts. Love and Hugs.

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Caroline,

Emma has already said it all.  You have been the best daughter your Mum could have ever wished for and you have been so strong and fought for her to come home and you achieved that. Your Mum was so happy to be at home with you. I am so very sorry you did not have more time with her, but now she is at peace and pain free. Take care of yourself. God Bless.

Love and hugs, Rose x x x x x(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))x x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline,

My Deepest Sympathy goes out to you on this very sad day. May you Mum Rest in Peace.

You know we are all here for you you if you feel like talking.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

caroline , im so sorry hun , my sympathy and love to you all,

You know i very strongly felt you did the right thing for your lovely mum, and bless her she is now at peace and died with you loving her and giving her the best possible care you could, im just so glad she was peaceful and comfortable with you by her side ,that is a blessing,

And now as always we are here for you ,sending you gentle hugs , love you lots jenni xxxx